I am so behind on my updates! Hannah's first birthday has come and gone (which I will dedicate a separate post for) and I haven't even done her 11 month update yet... so now I'm catching up!
So much has happened in these past couple of months. Baby girl has grown and learned so much. I'm still amazed by her every day and sometimes still can't believe I'm her mom. At 11 months, she learned to take a few steps on her own. She loves to hold my hand and walk around, though very hesitant to let go. She loves going out regardless of where... to the mall, to our baby gym class, to restaurants, it doesn't matter. She just loves being out and observing the world around her.
- Babbling. She'll "talk" to herself all day long.
- Walking. Preferably with mommy holding her hand.
- Eating bread.
- Smiling at strangers.
- Waving hi.
- Music and dancing.
- Bath time. Especially bubble baths.
- Unrolling the toilet paper.
- Diaper and clothing changes. Mostly because it means she has to stop doing what she's doing and lay still. Girl does not like to be still!
She really is such a good girl and is really well behaved. Next up is her first birthday!