I want to first address the fact that I realize this blog has made a turn since baby girl was born. If you come here looking for outfit inspirations and leave feeling disappointed, I apologize. I hope you understand though... my life is focused 100% on my daughter, and so this blog reflects that. I will try to do style posts every now and then, but let's be honest, little girl has better style anyway!
Some things will never change though -- I'm still a polka dot lover! You can follow me on instagram for more photos and snippets of our lives.
Now onto little girl's monthly update! Every month seems to be flying by faster and faster. She's a lot more mobile now, not quite crawling yet, but she can go backwards and sideways. She will roll and scoot until she is pretty much where she wants to be. She's working really hard to figure out this crawling thing. You can see her thinking about what to do when she's on the floor on all fours. She also has this new thing of kneeling. She likes to get up onto her knees, which probably means she wants to stand soon. Why is she growing up so fast!?
At 7 months, Hannah loves:
- Eating everything. She loves every kind of food I give her. Even if she makes a face afterwards as if she doesn't love it, she still chomps it down like a champ.
- Trying to move around on her own.
- Anything cold/frozen.
- Touching/looking at new things.
- "Talking" and by that I mean yelling.
- Bath time.. still her favorite!
- When we're not paying attention to her.
- Watching people eat and not getting to eat anything herself.
- Being bored.
- The vacuum. She no longer enjoys the sound of the vacuum like she did when she was a newborn.
What we're looking forward to -- the holidays with baby girl! It's going to be so much fun starting new traditions with her and seeing how she reacts to it all!