A lot of people have been sharing their Fall wish lists and it made me realize something. There are so many things that I want to buy... but I can't and I won't. Yes, we're saving money for the baby, sure. But more importantly, I just can't fit into these things anymore so why spend the money. Sigh.
So here's my list of things that I would love to have, but won't get because, well, my growing belly said so. Can you guys go and buy these so that I can live vicariously through you?
1. Camo jeans - so freakin' cute. I wish they made these in maternity sizes. Do they? DO THEY!?
2. Polka dot tights - we all know I love me some polka dots. I desperately want a pair of cute tights like these for the winter. Why hasn't stores realized that pregnant women want to be cute too?
3. Leather jacket- I've been wanting one for a while now, but this doesn't seem like the right year to be investing in one.
4. Mini skirts - yeaaa, it's not gonna work out.
5. High heels - I'll still wear the ones I own, but I won't be buying any new heels till after this baby is born.
Instead, I'll be trying to figure out ways to work with what I already have in my closet while mixing in a few maternity pieces here and there. Truthfully, I'll probably be focusing on all the ways I can dress up my baby, instead of my bump.
What I will be buying are these cute and comfy slippers for my feet in the winter. I know I'll be doing a lot of lounging around (and I won't apologize for it) and what better to lounge in than with these. Just keepin' it real!