I mentioned last week that this past weekend was my best friend's wedding. Lindsay and I have been best friends for the past 15 years. We've been through some really sad times and some really happy times together.. and I was so honored to be a part of her most happiest day.
The weekend started off with the rehearsal dinner at one of my favorite Boston restaurants, Del Frisco's. The setting was great, the weather was perfect, the view over the harbor was beautiful (Tom and I even waved across the water to the Hyatt Harborside, where we got married), and the food was delicious.
1. Me and the beautiful bride to-be.
2. Adorable favors from the groom's mom and hand-painted vases from the bride.
3. Custom-made M&M filled those boxes. Yes that is the bride & groom faces, how adorable, right!?
The next day, we got to the wonderful Renaissance Waterfront Hotel in Boston early in the morning to spend the day with the bride getting pampered. We did what girls do... we ate a lot, got our hair and makeup done, they drank mimosas while I drank lemonade, I ate more, we got dressed and were ready to get the party started.
4. I am bridesmaid ready!
5. Me and the other bridesmaids.
6. The gorgeous bride and her sister, the maid of honor.
The ceremony was beautiful and sweet and the reception was wonderful. We all had such a great time eating and dancing, and just celebrating our friends' special day. Lindsay and Joey, I hope you are having a blast on your honeymoon!