Just like with everything else in life, pictures don't always come out perfectly. But they do make for some funny moments.
And now here are this week's Friday Love-It Notes.
1. Steak tips. My husband made the most delicious steak tips on the grill the other day. It took all of 10 minutes for us to devour it. I hope when my husband reads this he gets the hint that I want him to make them again next week.
2. A new beach chair. You know you're old when you get excited about buying a new beach chair. One with a shade nonetheless. But it has stripes, so at least I'm trendy!
3. Professional landscapers. We don't have one, but all of our neighbors do. And their lawns always look perfect. Why do I like that? Because it forces my husband to have to keep our lawn looking great just so we're not the losers of the neighborhood.
4. My new Neutrogena microdermabrasion system. I'm no beauty expert, but it's doing wonders for my skin.
5. Singing in the shower. It's extremely therapeutic. I can't say the same for anyone who has to hear it though.
Happy weekend everyone!
Linking up with Thoughts by a Petite Brunette.