Tomorrow is my husband's birthday, so I figured it's only fair that I did a post on him. He's my partner for life, my best friend, and the man behind the camera of this little blog.
A few facts about my husband:
1. He's a year younger than me. You better believe he reminds me of that all the time. I know right now he's saying "it's actually 14 months"... charming, isn't he?
2. He's a whole foot taller than me. The benefit of this is he can reach all the high places without me having to get my step stool out. Yes, I have a step stool.
3. He used to be a BMX bike racer and professional snowboarder. He has since retired and wears a suit on a daily basis now.
4. He has been trying to convince me for the last 4 years that he needs a big pickup truck so that he can carry around his motorcycle (which he doesn't have), and tow his boat (which he doesn't have).
5. He's the funniest person I know. And he makes me laugh every day.
Happy birthday to my amazing husband! Thank you for being my biggest supporter and for always understanding my need to go shopping. I love you, Tom!